Friday, February 27, 2015

Feature Friday - Taylor Swift's Blank Space Performance at the Brits Awards

So it's Friday. But it feels like Wednesday. The first half of the week was spent hiding inside from the ice outside, and today it's snowing! So Friday crept up...but it's still Feature Friday, and this video blows me away.



If you weren't aware, you are now, I'm a Taylor Swift fan. And this performance?! Whoa! I love that she puts her all into whatever she is doing, and this is no exception. I also really like the visual effect when she starts walking out on that long part of the stage. All the dancers, her voice, her smile at the end, the visuals, it's all just incredible.

I want so badly to go see her on her 1989 tour this year, and she is in Dallas TWO DAYS after my birthday. I WILL find a way. Went to the Speak Now tour with my mother-in-law (also around my birthday) and it was just so cool! (I also sent her this video and said it was more entertaining than the entire Superbowl halftime show, just my opinion.) Anyways, enjoy the video. I'm gonna go watch the snow.

Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment