Thursday, June 25, 2015

Feature Friday - Friday Phrases

Yaayy it's Friday!!!

So, there's something I've really been enjoying the last couple of weeks, on Fridays. It is called Friday Phrases, #FP for short. @FridayPhrases posts the topic for the day on Friday (and I really enjoy that for me, this comes along late on Thursday night and I can ruminate while on my way to sleep), and the challenge is to tell a story/poem/what have you in one tweet, on Friday. There's also a website where they collect their favorites, http://www.friday-phrases.com/, and have information for submissions to a book being worked on. ((Let's all admit there's more I could say, but typed this at like 1 in the morning...so...yeah.))

I'm really enjoying participating, and seeing what all people come up with. It's fun, and gets my gears going a little bit :)

Some faves from today (so far--I'd feature older ones but I'm being a bit lazy with searching back for them):



Here are some of my own #FPs that are my faves:


No comments:

Post a Comment