Monday, July 20, 2015

Mindful Monday - Quick update

It's Monday!

Yeah, I know, "hooray," right?

Well all this trying to adjust to a new job and all that didn't go so well, and we realized that it wasn't the right fit for me or our family, so I am back to being a stay-at-home mom again. That's a real reason to cheer!!! The decision was not made without much deliberation, but I am glad that it worked out the way it has.

This is not to say I'm not doing anything. My dream for a long time now has been to be an editor. I kept coming up with all the reasons I couldn't try to do it on my own yet, but they fell flat. The only thing holding me back is myself. So, I've begun my freelance editing career, and you can check it out at byersediting.wordpress.com, and I really hope you do!

Thanks for stopping by!
Until next time,
Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment