Friday, April 17, 2015

Feature Friday - Story of Seasons

Well, hello there. It's been a while, sorry about that. I haven't read a [published] book since the last one I featured, and this pretty much sums up what I've been doing: Story of Seasons. I'll be honest that not only have I been playing this pretty heavily, I've been using it to escape the anxieties that crowd my mind. More on that later.



So what is Story of Seasons? It's a Nintendo 3DS game in which you play the role of a new farmer in Oak Tree Town, which needs help boosting its trade and what not. If you are thinking this sounds a lot like Harvest Moon, you would be very correct.

I'm already halfway through the Spring of my second year, in a relationship with Raeger, the restaurant owner, and feeling like I'm doing pretty well, as far as the game goes. I don't know what it is about these kinds of games that can devour my attention so wholly, but they do. So, that's what I've been up to enough to feature today. Enjoy!

Julia

No comments:

Post a Comment